| Phyathai Hospital
Phyathai 2 Hospital
Building 1, 4th floor
943 Phaholyothin Road, Samsennai
Phyathai, Bangkok 10400
In cooperation with
The supervision of the managing board of Phyathai Hospitals led to the initiation of a working philosophy: “To be the Leading Health related Provider”
Phyathai Hospital is building a world in which people have the power to control their own well-being. With the dominant working philosophy to provide excellent service under ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and HACCP standards, Phyathai Hospitals have also been joining Hospital Accreditation (HA) Projects accredited by the Ministry of Public Health since 1997. In addition, this also extends our medical tourism service to both inside and outside a country. This means a non-stop development to accelerate a better quality of life for humans, in cooperation with Harvard Medical International (HMI), USA.
Phyathai 1 Hospital was established on 30 July, 1976 and it is located at 364/1 Sri-Ayudhaya Road, Phyathai, Ratchatevee, Bangkok, 10400 on the area of 6,868 square meters. The hospital is composed of 2 buildings that can accommodate 220 beds of in-patient health tourism cases and 58 diagnostic rooms, completely equipped with modern medical technology and equipment. It can serve 2,000 out-patient medical travel cases daily with a daily average of 1,194 patients. This makes it a professional success with an enviable reputation. Thanks to the efforts of the managing board of medical specialists and service-minded employees under the philosophy of developing a better and more efficient medical care system. Phyathai 2 Hospital was then established later on due to the large demand for centers of excellent treatment.
Phyathai 2 Hospital was established on 22 July 1987. It is located at 943 Phaholyothin Road, Samsennai, Phyathai, Bangkok, 10400 on the area of 11,204 square meters. The hospital is composed of 2 buildings and was established with the premise of promoting health care under the philosophy of “public health care, concern for human values taking care of those who suffer from sickness with honor and dedication”. It can accommodate 550 beds of in-patient cases and 76 diagnostic rooms completely equipped with modern medical technology and equipment. It can serve 2,000 out-patient cases daily. The hospital has been certified with the Hospital Accreditation to guarantee its quality procedures and customer satisfaction. There are many medical services provided at Phyathai 2 Hospital such as Phyathai Heart Center established in cooperation with Harvard Medical International, USA.
Phyathai 3 Hospital was established on 4 October 1996 to extend medical service to customers at Thonburi area. It is located at 207/26 Phetchkasem Road, Phark Klong, Phasricharoen, Bangkok, 10160 on an area of 10,228 square meters. The hospital is composed of 1 building that can accommodate 500 beds of in-patient cases and 54 diagnostic rooms completely equipped with modern medical technology and equipment. It can service 2,000 out-patient cases daily. The hospital provides complete health services and facilities at the Phetchkasem area.
Safe and Secure
Phyathai Hospitals are completely equipped with modern medical technology, equipment and professional team. The hospital also provides standard clean resident rooms and full medical services. These services include Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery Center, Heart Center, Cosmetic Center, Diabetic and Endocrinology Center, Interventional Radiology Center, Diagnostic Gynecological Laparoscopy Center, Born IVF Center, Alpha Lab Center and etc.
Phyathai Heart Center
Phyathai Heart Center is located on the 7th Floor, Phyathai 2 Hospital. It was established in 1998 in cooperation with Harvard Medical International, Massachusetts,USA. The objective is to be the foremost cardiac treatment center in Asia. The center provides an extensive range of services both scheduled and emergency open-heart surgery on 24 hours basis by cardiologists and professional staffs.
Services provided by the center are:
- OPD provides heart examination with modern equipment by professional cardiologist.
- Cardiac Catheterization Room and vessel dilation by Balloon Angioplasty. Open 24 hours daily.
- Cardiac Operation Theater using modern technology to reduce side effects.
- Critical Care Unit (CCU) with advanced technological and medical equipment. All physicians and nurses are well trained to provide comfort and solve critical situations.
- Cardiac Ward for safety rehabilitation.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Risk Factor Unit before discharge in order to prevent heart disease provocation.
OPD provides the following services:
- Holter Monitoring 24 hours
- Exercise Stress Test (EST)
- ABI test
Cardiac Catheterized Room is the first in Thailand to be opened 24 hours daily. This is because the patient who is diagnosed with angiostenosis needs the catheterization to be undergone with balloon angioplasty as quickly as possible. It will facilitate blood flow and minimize damage to heart muscles.
New Technologies and techniques for Coronary Artery Bypass
Using modern technologies and techniques for coronary artery bypass result in minimal surgical wounds, less pain, quicker rehabilitation, etc. These techniques are:
- Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (Off Pump CABG)
- All Arterial Conduits
- Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (Off Pump CABG)
This technique uses a Cardiac Stabilizer attached to stop the heart from beating at the bypass site, where as the rest of the heart still beats. This procedure reduces the side effects of using a pump and requires less blood units. It requires less surgical and analgesic usage time which is suitable for elderly, high-risk patients, those who can easily infected. This also reduces the cost of hospitalization.
All Arterial Conduits
It is well accepted that this technique gives a good long-term effect for the patient. The artery used is obtained from left-sided chest (LIMA), right-sided chest (RIMA), and inner arm (RA). The research studies over 10 years showed that by using LIMA a 90-95% performance resulted without clogging, while a 60% performance was observed when using veins without clogging.
Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery
This technique minimizes tissue impact without open-heart surgery. Hence, this reduces pain and minute wound formation. There is also a cardio-ambulance available for patients with cardiac diseases with an effective team on hand.
Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery Center
It is one of the brain surgery centers in Thailand completely equipped with International standard and modern medical technology equipment and professional specialists. This assures the best safety surgery for the patients. The center uses minimal invasive neurosurgery techniques which are generally used worldwide. The center has been in service since January 2003. Modern equipments used include a neuro-navigator, modern microscopes, endoscopes, etc.
Born IVF Center
It is a center aiding spouses who have problems with infertility, through the usage of modern technology and a team of experienced and expert specialists. The center also provides consultation and explanation to solve infertility problems step by step with close care given to the patients. We keep the technology up to date to help on building a complete family.
Diagnostic Gynecological Laparoscopy Center
Diagnostic Gynecological Laparoscopy is a procedure used to examine female genitalia thoroughly. This procedure can detect abnormalities of uterus, cervices, ovaries, and causes of infertility. Apart from the ability to detect abnormalities in the abdominal region, special design equipment can be inserted to perform surgery at the same time. This saves treatment time; the surgical wound is small and takes a shorter time for healing than normal surgery would.
Diabetic and Endocrinology Center
The Diabetic and Endocrinology Center pays a great deal of attention to the patients, enabling them to live their lives with quality. The center has extensive knowledge of looking after the patients and instructing the patients about the disease and how to cope with it properly. There are also training and consulting sessions regarding general information on diabetes, nutrition, exercise, medication, acute and chronic side effects how to look after oneself such as when taking a long journey, when sick, and how to take care of feet. Furthermore, we have a team of nurses who can always assist the patient.
Phyathai Cosmetic Center (PCC)
The PCC is a separate center from our other health care counters; it is a cosmetic center with a modern and warm atmosphere. You will be taken care of by a team of beauty specialists who use laser technology and IPL rays to heal and restore your skin, making you look young and healthy. You will be satisfied with the treatment. The treatment leaves no residual scarring.
Gastrointestinal Tract Center
It provides quick and effective treatment by team of medical specialists and modern equipment. The center also has a team of physicians and nurses who can provide information on self-preparation before treatment, continuous follow-up on how to take care of oneself after treatment to prevent the roll back symptoms
Joint Replacement Center
Joint Replacement Center is a highly specialized program dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for patients with Degenerative Joint Disease, caused by Arthritis. Our treatment team includes experienced board certified orthopedic surgeons, physician’s assistants, nurses, patient care partners, and physical and occupational therapists specializing in total joint replacement care. Every detail, from pre-operative instruction to post-operative exercise, is considered and reviewed with you. The Joint Care Team plans your individual treatment program and guides you through it, with the goal of getting you back home, and back to your active lifestyle, as quickly as possible.
Type of Surgery:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Cartilage Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Arthroplasty
- Unicompartment Arthroplasty
A complete check-up center where the customer will get quick service because of its separation from the general health diagnostic area. The center has a team of physicians, nurses, and specialists with modern research laboratories certified by Department of Medical Sciences. This indicates accurate and precise results within 90 minutes. The services provided cover of all age groups.
International Relations Center (IRC)
International Relations Center(IRC) has been established to provide all types of hospital services to expatriates and tourists, at the Phyathai Hospital Group. IRC gives you quick access to the hospital services. Call or e-mail us to obtain any information you might need regarding health care or general matters about our hospitals. Our friendly multi-lingual staff will be glad to assist you with the following:
- Phyathai Hospital Group general information.
- Consultation and medical advice to MedRetreat's members
- Timely appointment scheduling with a Phyathai specialist.
- Pre-registration and coordination of admission.
- Personal escort to appointments and specialized procedures.
- Advance financial and billing arrangements, including detailed estimates.
- Interpretation and translation services in 17 languages, including Arabic, Bangla, Cambodian, Cantonese, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Mandarin, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
- Liaison service for embassies, international institutions and organizations.
- Business center providing access to overseas calls, fax and Internet.
- Transportation arrangements including airport pick-up and ground or air ambulance services.
- Appointments for family members requesting routine or preventive medical care.
- Catering to special diets, including Western, Japanese and Muslim food.
It is established to provide businessmen and foreigners the warm welcome of Thai style hospitality. The ward is decorated in a contemporary European style with a comfortable living room equipped with internet to service the patient and his family. Resident rooms are decorated using the pattern of leading hotels and are divided into 3 classes; standard, deluxe, and suites. The patients are taken care by team of professional specialists who are certified by international organizations. In addition, there is food catering with a variety of choice.
Interventional Radiology Center
The center is operated 24 hours a day and also extends its service to nearby hospitals in Bangkok.
This is a new area of medicine using a combination of digital subtraction, computerized tomography, and ultrasonography transmitted to create images on the screen. This shows internal organs clearly. The equipment and materials used are specially designed so that a tiny catheter can be mobilized from tiny blood vessels to organs such as bile ducts, kidneys, abdominal areas etc. the insertion is done through the skin and requires no surgery. Under some circumstances such as treatment of liver cancer there will be placement of material to block vessels nursing the cancer or injection of chemical therapy to treat the cancer cells through the catheter. This procedure gives the patient’s a longer and better quality of life.
Interventional radiology is the treatment of choice especially in the elderly, patients who are not suitable to undergo surgery or have personal diseases. Patients who severely bleed and cancer patients who do not recover from other treatments. Apart from utilizing modern equipment, there are professional physicians and experienced radiologist on hand. The Phyathai Interventional Radiology Center has honor physicians from universities serving as advisors.
Alpha Lab Center
The center has been awarded with the Hospital Accreditation (HA) from the Ministry of Public Health. The HA system is designed to evaluate and accredit individual hospitals, based on standard working procedures centered on patients and their rights. It requires teamwork with vision statement, mission, and philosophy. Having been successfully evaluated with a certificate enabling it to perform medical check-ups for those who go to work overseas.
The Alpha Lab Center at Phyathai Hospital has internal quality control for individual test and statistic data that can be used for daily quality control. There is also analytical control by comparison between laboratories or frequent external quality assessment programs both domestic and international.
Medical Clinic at Phyathai Hospital is prompt at providing appropriate treatments by professional physicians in many fields such as:
- General Practice and Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, such as diabetes and thyroid disease
- Gastroenterology and liver
- Respiratory Medicine or lung diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Oncology
- Allergy and Immunology
- Physical Medical and Rehabilitation
The clinic provides a complete surgery with standard and disinfected surgical rooms and birth delivery rooms both minute or open operations. The patient has to be examined by a professional physician before undergoing this complete service. The services provided are:
- Orthopedic Surgery to treat patients with abnormal bone, joint, tendon, nerve and muscle such as broken bone, joint placement, back pain, joint pain, arm pain, numb hands, joint infection, torn tendon, torn muscle, correction of abnormal arm, leg, bone, and spine, bone growth, degenerate joint, abnormal walking pattern in children, bone infection, bone shape correction, and electromyography (EMG).
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery to provide consultation and perform nose and breast reinforcement, face lifting, liposuction, get rid of scare and birth marks, cure harelip, abnormal palate, and burn marks.
- General Surgery
- Urology Surgery to provide treatment of urinary calculus, frequent urination, enlarged prostate glands, abnormal genitalia in both children and adults, sexual de-motivation, male-sterility, decomposition of calculi in kidneys, kidney ducts, and urinary bladder.
- Thoracic Surgery
- Neurosurgery by nasal laparoscopy
- Micro Surgery using a microscope for joining finger, nerve, and genitalia, etc.
The center has professional dentists in cosmetic dentistry and dental laser treatment, with medical staff who can take care of both children and adult teeth under universal standards. The services provided by the center are dental check-ups, ceramic fillings, tooth removal, plaque removal, tooth impaction removal, root canal treatment, tooth coating, orthodontic, periodontal treatment, oral ulcer treatment, etc. The service pays particular attention on cleanliness.
The Phyathai Hospital Group with professional physicians provides check-up and vaccination for infants after delivery. There are also vaccination service and learning clinic for children having difficulty in speaking or problems with behavior or physical development.
Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic
The clinic provides treatment for patients with infected or abnormal ear nose or throat .It is carried out by professional physicians with modern equipment. The patient can see the point of infection while being diagnosed which helps them to understand the physician’s explanation and treatment. The services provide are:
- External ear infection, acute or chronic deafness, tearing of tympanic membrane.
- Pressure detection of middle ear
- Function detection of inner ear and brain hearing
- Hearing aid installation for elderly and deaf children
- Chronic infection of glottis
There are also allergy tests plus teaching speech for those who have difficulty in speaking, and hearing by using audiogram tests.
The clinic provides the following services:
- Neurological diseases such as paralysis or weakening of muscle due to faulty or impaired neurons. This can be cured by electrical stimulation, exercises, and self-practice.
- Orthopedic, muscle, and tendon diseases such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, muscle inflammation, etc. These can be cured by using modern rehabilitation equipment and exercise techniques to prevent joint attachment.
- Respiratory and Chest diseases such as sputum from the lung due to pneumonia, lung abscess, bronchitis, chronic blockage of respiratory tract. These can be treated by pummeling of the lungs to release sputum and practice correcting breath to get rid off sputum before and after surgery.
The clinic provides treatment to patients who have vision problems with high accuracy and precision by using powerful and modern standard equipment according to universal system ISO 9000:2000. The team is composed of professional specialists and ophthalmologists who ensure delicate treatment and excellent advice.
- Phyathai hospitals offer emergency services both of domestic and international.
- Embassy Services: The hospitals will contact the embassy for processing the passport, request visa and contact to your family in abroad. In case of delivery, the hospitals will do the process to inform birth to the Thai official and the embassy of your own country.
- Insurance Services: The hospitals will prepare the documents to request the compensation from the insurance company or the organization that responsible for paying bill from abroad.
- Medical Documents: The hospitals will prepare the medical report for continuing treatment in your own country.
- Housekeeping Department: Please contact nursing counter for towels, newspaper services including the problem about room, television, air-conditioner, etc.
- Nursing Department: For nursing services, please contact in charge nurse at your ward.
- Services and Announcement via Internet
- Phyathai Hospital Group provides an internet service in 7 languages for those who are interested in receiving treatment at the hospital.
Our Hospital network
Phyathai 1 Hospital
364 Sri Ayuthaya Rd, Ratchathevee, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (662) 640-1111 Fax: (662) 640-1100
Phyathai 2 Hospital
943 Phaholyothin Rd, Phyathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (662) 617-2444 Fax: (662) 619-8555
Phyathai 3 Hospital
207/26 Phetchkasem Rd, Pakklong, Pasricharoen, Bangkok 10160, Thailand
Tel: (662) 869-1111 Fax: (662) 467-6515
|| | |